Features & Benefits
- Extremely robust metal housing designed for harsh and demanding environment.
- Ideal product for touring applications and harsh environments.
- Current rating 40 Amp continuous, 50 Amp audio with 50% duty cycle.
- Uses precise “Quick Lock” system.
- Mates with all currently available speakON products.
- Weatherproof built-in gasket meets IP 54 protection class in mated condition.
- 4 pole version has UL Recognized components, CSA listed.
- 4 type range – also male cable connector and female receptacle on 4-pole version.
|Contact resistance||< 2 mΩ (after lifetime)|
|Dielectric strength||4 kVdc (peak)|
|Insulation resistance||> 10 GΩ|
|Rated current per contact||40 A rms continuous|
|Rated current per contact||50 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %|
|Rated voltage||250 V ac|
|Attention||speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!|
|Lifetime||> 5000 mating cycles|
|Locking device||Quick Lock|
|Chassis shape||square G-size flange|
|Layout||four thru holes|
|Contact plating||4 µm Ag|
|Insert||Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Ni|
|Contacts||Spring Copper (CuSn0.2)|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Protection class||IP 54 (mated condition)|
|Solderability||Complies with IEC 68-2-20|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|