Features & Benefits
- Flexible. Strips more coaxial cable sizes (Ø 2.5-7.6 mm/0.1-0.3″) than any other comparable stripper
- Accurate Strips most cables with machine-like accuracy. Standard cassettes produce the strip lengths required for the majority of connectors. Custom cassettes can be made to order
- Unique setting gauge gives simple adjustment of blade height for most common cable types
- Fast. Simply insert the cables, close and rotate to strip
- Long-lasting. Steel blades tested for more than 1,000 strips per cassette
- Economical. High productivity, long life and great versatility make Corex a best buy for anyone who needs to strip more than one cable size
- Each tool is delivered with one knife cassette, four v-blocks, gauge and allen-key
- All five cassettes are available as separate items.
|Weight||40 gr/0.09 lb|
|Wire size||2.5-7.6 mm / 0.1”-0.3”|
|Stripping dimensions mm/mm2||adjustable/setting|
|Stripping dimensions inch/AWG||adjustable/setting|
|Description||Coaxial cable stripper Ø 2.5-7.6 mm/0.1-0.3|
|Life span, cycles||1,000 strips per cassette|
There are no reviews yet.