Features & Benefits
- High strength, through hardened alloy steel construction
- Unique mechanism significantly reduces hand force requirement over competing crimping tools
- Versatile and easy to customize for right hand or left hand users.
- Non-slip pad holds tool in place when leveraging on a work surface
- Full cycle crimp mechanism to ensure consistent, reliable crimp
- Ratchet release mechanism to clear miscrimps and obstructions
- Precision eccentric adjustment for consistent performance and ability to calibrate
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap
- Each tool has a unique serial number for traceability.
|Weight||505 gr/1.11 lb|
|Wire size||0.5-6 mm2 / AWG 22-AWG 10|
|Crimp dimensions mm/mm2||0,25-0,75 mm2/1-1,5 mm2/2,5 mm2/4 mm2/6 mm2|
|Crimp dimensions inch/AWG||AWG 24-20/AWG 18-16/AWG 14/AWG 12/AWG 10|
|Description||For endsleve connectors, both uninsulated and insulated|
|Life span, cycles||50,000|