Features & Benefits
- High strength, through hardened alloy steel construction
- Unique mechanism significantly reduces hand force requirement over competing crimping tools
- Versatile and easy to customize for right hand or left hand users.
- Non-slip pad holds tool in place when leveraging on a work surface
- Full cycle crimp mechanism to ensure consistent, reliable crimp
- Ratchet release mechanism to clear miscrimps and obstructions
- Precision eccentric adjustment for consistent performance and ability to calibrate
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap
- Each tool has a unique serial number for traceability.
|Weight||500 gr/1.1 lb|
|Wire size||0.35-6 mm2 / AWG 22-AWG10|
|Crimp dimensions mm/mm2||0,35 – 2,5 mm2/4 – 6 mm2|
|Crimp dimensions inch/AWG||AWG 22 – 14/AWG 16 – 10|
|Description||For uninsulated copper tube and copper sheet connectors|
|Life span, cycles||50,000|