Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment.
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads).
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief.
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors.
- Allows assembly of pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables.
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors.
|IMPORTANT||Cable connectors do not include RJ45 plug. RJ45 cable assembly must be provided by end user!|
|Cable O.D.||4.5 mm – 8 mm|
|Insertion force||≤ 20 N|
|Withdrawal force||≤ 20 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Boot||Polyamide (PA 6)|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Strain relief||Polyacetal (POM)|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|