Features & Benefits
- Reliable – crimping performance is consistent and accurate with a parallel action stroke.
- Easy to use – designed to give the user full visibility of the crimping process. Handles are shaped for low effort crimping with a one or two hand grip.
- Versatile – an easy-access release function allows fast and simple exchange of crimp dies. No special tools needed.
- Weight and size of the tool are optimized to make it easy to carry. Dies are kept in pairs and delivered in a modular reusable box.
- Comfortable – the entire tool frame is covered in smooth plastic for comfortable use, also for outdoor operations in all weather conditions
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap
|Weight||72 gr/0.16 lb|
|Wire size||0.1-1 mm2 / AWG 26-18|
|Crimp dimensions mm/mm2||0.1 – 0.25 mm2/0.25 – 0.5 mm2/0.5 – 1.0 mm2|
|Crimp dimensions inch/AWG||AWG 26 – AWG 18/AWG 16/AWG 14/AWG 12|
|Connector||Turned pin connectors|
|Description||For turned pin connectors|
|Life span, cycles||20,000|