Features & Benefits
- Reliable – crimping performance is consistent and accurate with a parallel action stroke
- Easy to use – designed to give the user full visibility of the crimping process. Handles are shaped for low effort crimping with a one or two hand grip
- Versatile – an easy-access release function allows fast and simple exchange of crimp dies. No special tools needed
- Weight and size of the tool are optimized to make it easy to carry. Dies are kept in pairs and delivered in a modular reusable box
- Comfortable – the entire tool frame is covered in smooth plastic for comfortable use, also for outdoor operations in all weather conditions
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap.
|Weight||73 gr/0.16 lb|
|Crimp dimension mm/mm2||0.7 mm Sqr,/1.69 mm HEX/3.25 mm HEX/4.52 mm HEX|
|Crimp dimension inch/AWG||0.028”/0.067”/0.128”/0.178”|
|Description||For example BNC, TNC connectors on RG 174, RG 179.|
|Life span, cycles||20,000|
|Cables||RG122/U, RG174A/U, RG179B/U, RG180B/U, RG187A/U, RG188A/U, RG279/U, RG303/U, RG316/U|
There are no reviews yet.