Features & Benefits
- Reliable – crimping performance is consistent and accurate with a parallel action stroke
- Easy to use – designed to give the user full visibility of the crimping process. Handles are shaped for low effort crimping with a one or two hand grip
- Versatile – an easy-access release function allows fast and simple exchange of crimp dies. No special tools needed
- Weight and size of the tool are optimized to make it easy to carry. Dies are kept in pairs and delivered in a modular reusable box
- Comfortable – the entire tool frame is covered in smooth plastic for comfortable use, also for outdoor operations in all weather conditions
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap.
|Weight||76 gr/0.17 lb|
|Crimp dimension mm/mm2||3.25 mm HEX/3.84 mm HEX/4.52 mm HEX/5.41 mm HEX|
|Crimp dimension inch/AWG||0.128”/0.151”/0.178”/0.213”|
|Description||For exemple ST, SC, SMA, SMB, SFR|
|Life span, cycles||20,000|
There are no reviews yet.