Features & Benefits
- Reliable – crimping performance is consistent and accurate with a parallel action stroke
- Easy to use – designed to give the user full visibility of the crimping process. Handles are shaped for low effort crimping with a one or two hand grip
- Versatile – an easy-access release function allows fast and simple exchange of crimp dies. No special tools needed
- Weight and size of the tool are optimized to make it easy to carry. Dies are kept in pairs and delivered in a modular reusable box
- Comfortable – the entire tool frame is covered in smooth plastic for comfortable use, also for outdoor operations in all weather conditions
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap.
|Weight||87 gr/0.19 lb|
|Wire size||16-25 mm2 / AWG 6-4|
|Crimp dimensions mm/mm2||16 mm2/25 mm2|
|Crimp dimensions inch/AWG||AWG 6/AWG 4|
|Description||For endsleve connectors, both uninsulated and insulated|
|Life span, cycles||20,000|
There are no reviews yet.