Features & Benefits
- High strength, through hardened alloy steel construction
- Versatile and easy to customize for right hand or left hand users
- Full cycle crimp mechanism to ensure consistent, reliable crimp
- Ratchet release mechanism to clear miscrimps and obstructions
- Precision eccentric adjustment for consistent performance and ability to calibrate
- Each tool has a unique serial number for traceability.
|Weight||540 gr/1.19 lb|
|Crimp dimensions mm/mm2||3,25 mm/3,84 mm/5,41 mm/5,00 mm/4,52 mm|
|Crimp dimensions inch/AWG||.128/.151/.213/.197/.178|
|Description||For example SMA, SMB, SFR, ST, SC|
|Life span, cycles||50,000|
There are no reviews yet.