Features & Benefits
- Reliable – crimping performance is consistent and accurate with a parallel action stroke
- Easy to use – designed to give the user full visibility of the crimping process. Handles are shaped for low effort crimping with a one or two hand grip
- Versatile – an easy-access release function allows fast and simple exchange of crimp dies. No special tools needed
- Weight and size of the tool are optimized to make it easy to carry. Dies are kept in pairs and delivered in a modular reusable box
- Comfortable – the entire tool frame is covered in smooth plastic for comfortable use, also for outdoor operations in all weather conditions
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap.
|Weight||72 gr/0.16 lb|
|Wire size||0.14-4 mm2 / AWG 26-12|
|Crimp dimensions mm/mm2||0.1 – 0.25 mm2/0.25 – 0.5 mm2/0.5 – 1.0 mm2|
|Crimp dimensions inch/AWG||AWG 26 – AWG 24/AWG 24 – AWG 22/AWG 22 – AWG 18|
|Connector||Uninsulated open barrel connectors|
|Description||For non insulated open barrel connectors|
|Life span, cycles||20,000|
There are no reviews yet.